Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Pushing forwards

A sad start to the new year, Bobo dog you are missed. The house is so lonely with my husband at work and Lily in the yard most of the day. But I know you are in a better place eating all the tuna you can (tuna was his favourite).

I have been working my butt off in the studio, working on getting past my hang ups. When something got to hard or I really liked some thing I would stop working on it so I wouldn't stuff it up. Well that got me nowhere really fast, I have to remember that I'm still new to this and I'm going to make mistakes. So here's to the new year of taking risks, believing in your self and pushing onwards!

Foal finished!

Hard to capture his red undertones.

Really pushing myself on this girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment