Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

Bowral Live 2012

On the 7th of January the first live show of the year was held. It was a spectacular sunny day and a perfect place for a live, Bong Bong Racecourse. With huge open windows letting in the delicious sunlight, highlighting the quality of the models in the ring and getting a birds eye view of the real horse show going ons out in the grounds.  Thank you Georgie Beresford for putting on this wonderful event.

Here are some photos from the day, please forgive me if I get any ones horses mixed up.

The view from the live show window.

Sparkle Rey, owned by Jennie Johnston.

Cool Change, owned by Wendy Hinson. 

Tanami, owned by Libby Eyre.

DP Synchrony, owned by April Rattery.

Atticus, owned by Georgie Beresford.

Lickety Split, owned by me, Fiona Covert.

Collectors Group winner, owned by Jess Grimes.

Geronimo owned & painted by me, Fiona Covert.

Burlesque, owned by Libby Eyre.

I bought my first resin! Cant wait to put some clothes on him. 

And here is some of the real ones. (Well the ones that breathe.)






No comments:

Post a Comment