Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Sydney Royal Easter Show - Jumping & Shetlands

I love the Easter show, so many horse events. Just in the main arena there was show jumping, driving, show hacks and in hand Shetland ponies. In the arena across was the cattle classes: cutting, team penning and camp drafting. So the next few post will be photos from those classes. Sadly my camera battery died and I didn't get any photos of the camp drafting or the team penning, so kicking myself.

So first up is the show jumping:






And next is the adorable fluffy Shetlands.



Tomorrow will be photos of the driving and cutting.



2 comments:

  1. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    embroidered saddle pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing blog. You should really check out this page as well its really interesting page primary metric in kanban.

    ReplyDelete