Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Banjo


We have a new member to the family, a pound rescue named Banjo. He is the most loving people motivated little dog. Its hard to believe someone could abandoned this wonderful boy. He is 4 years old, (didn't want a puppy too much work!) chihuahua cross.


Now I know this is a model horse blog (not a dog one), so here is the model part! I was dremeling my ISH's withers down, Banjo was very curious about this. When I needed to go inside, on returning back I found Banjo on the table looking worryingly at my ISH.
  

I reassured him that I wasn't hurting the horsey... (just hacking his back up). Such a good boy looking out for Mr ISH. Its a cold winter hence his little jumper.

 
Now Mr ISH's withers are looking better, I will start sculpting his neck. It has taking me a long time but I think I will get there.




2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee Banjo is just the cutest! We need more Banjo photos! I love Chihuahuas but he is even cuter as a cross! And he looks adorable in his jumper. The ISH looks good too, looking forward to seeing him done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare, he is just a wonderful little dog. I'm sure there will be more posts of him. As for the ISH it might be awhile before he is done! lol

      Delete