Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Ace of Spades

So I was debating whether or not to start a new blog about my role as a first time horse owner. I think it will just be easier to combine the two together, I mean what model horse person doesn't love real horses?


 So apart of my blog will focus on my new boy Ace. Ace came to me by a friend, he was inherited by a guy who didn't want horses. His hoofs where overgrown so badly that they started to curl up and over all not a lot of care. Lucky the old owner did keep him fed, he is a good weight just needs muscle.


First thing I did once Ace was with me was call the vet out to float his teeth and clean his sheath. The vet and knowledgeable horse people say he is roughly 16 years old. He is an Arabian, don't know if he is pure or not. I also gave him his shots and a dewormer, then time to settle into his new home.


No comments:

Post a Comment