Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Update

This has been the wettest coldest summer I can remember. So I was so excited when we got a few beautiful sunny days. I ran outside with my horses and primer in hand. I have been waiting for what feels like a century to prime and base coat my guys. Wee Dini will be a blue roan NewFoundland Pony and the SM will be a blanket Appaloosa sport horse.


My Arabian costume has not been forgotten. I am just having a very hard time finding the same colour seed beads. I have hunted in every craft store with in a hours drive and still no luck.  I did order some off the internet but the colours are not a match.

Working on two projects is a very messy balance for me. I have just got a new studio space and I'm in heaven! So much room... for mess. Which leads to this:

 
So today I decided to clean up my act, hopefully it will stay that way!




No comments:

Post a Comment